10.08.2012

Currently

I spent my entire week curled up with hot teas, good books, and a couple empty journals to fill. I ended up taking an unintentional (but much-needed) vacation from blogging, working, and making paintings.

After Daniel returned from China, we've enjoyed simply spending time together. Relaxing, sharing stories, and just enjoying each other's company. We're slowly making the transition from vacations to "work-mode", but we have schedules, lists, and plans to keep things structured. (We even decided on "studio hours", and when we will/will not take phone calls! Yay!)


(Cuddly Samson in the mornings, From a page in my sketchbook,
Another sketchbook page shot, Good reading)

Reads
Elephantine | Friday Fiction: Soup For A Lonely Heart
DesignLoveFest | Patternfest // 11
The Veda House | Wise Words My Dear
Elise Blaha | Rubber Stamp
A Merry Mishap | Inspiration from Stadshem

Eats
A Beautiful Mess | Akinosie Chocolate Milkshake Recipe

Looking Forward To
I'm thrilled to finally be releasing the Artist Life Interviews this month! I'm so happy to be working on this brand new series. It's really incredible!

Newly Discovered
Vanilla and Lace: I discovered this shop the other day and fell in love! (I'm sharing my favorite pieces from the shop later this week over on B&B.) 

Working On
-13 goals before 2013. (I'll be sharing these later today.)
-Getting back to blogging, I always miss it when I'm away. Plus I'm organized and full of ideas!
-DIY Brainstorm Session. I've got big DIY plans in the works... 


Today, we're hanging paintings around the home and making a big calendar for us to plan our months by. I'm also prepping a brand new line of paintings for the ArtShop & lots of fresh content for B&B, so stay tuned for lots of amazing things this month!



peace & love
-k