9.25.2012

Currently

This time of year always brings a new wave of inspiration, motivation, and fresh ideas. I've been doing a lot of brainstorming and working on some new projects. I spent most of this week making a whole new batch of watercolor paintings for the ArtShop. (I'll be sharing the new paintings over on B&B vey soon!)

Also, Daniel left for his trip to China for a Biennale! I'm excited for his return and to hear about the exhibition. Before he left, I snapped some photographs of Daniel working in his studio, (you can check them out over on his blog.)


(Making plans/goals/brainstorms, Creating lots of new paintings
Playing with my new toys, Mood-boarding a new project)

Reads
Oana Befort | Sketchbook 
The Veda House | "Never Love A Wild Thing" Downloadable Wallpaper 
This Is Colossal | Welcome To Planet Earth, The UFO Welcome Center
Miss Moss | Modern Findings
Roots & Feathers | Animal Medicine Spider 

Tunes
Mr. Woodnote & Eva Lazarus | Diamonds In The Dirt - I typically starts getting a craving for this song during the late night, when I'm knee-deep in my work. I love the easy-going tone and poetic lyrics.

Newly Discovered
Vigilante Paper - With such a consistent and creative aesthetic, it's difficult to not love Vigilante Paper. (Just take a peak at their lookbook!)

Looking Forward To
1. Daniel coming home from China. I can't wait to see him!
2. Making a big abstract painting, just for me.
3. I organized all of my blog calendars, notebooks, folders, and everything. I'm so excited to make my work more efficient.