10.26.2012

Currently

The past couple weeks really flew by, and I can't believe it's already the end of October! I've been spending a lot of time in the studio; making paintings, brainstorming projects, and planning for the holidays. This time of year is always a busy one, but fortunately I'm getting ahead on all my work.
I'm also trying to take time to relax, rest, and enjoy the autumn season. (Which means sweaters, hot coffee, socks, and open windows. I love fall so much.)


(An adorable Jade turtle which Daniel got for me in China, A new line was released in the ArtShop,
Cleaned out the hardware store, Handmade DIY business cards)

Reading
Everyday Elsie | On Balancing Work, Hobbies, and Real Life
Create Loves | A Personal Post, Ways To Simplify
Maiedae | Fall DIY Ideas
Flowerchild Dwelling | Get Cozy
Elephantine | Recommended Reading

Eating
A Beautiful Mess | 3 Vegetarian Chilis

Looking Forward To
Releasing another round of new paintings. These newer pieces are some of my favorites!

Working On
Besides painting, I'm making a few tutorials for next month, some Autumn-themed. Also, I've been spending some time working on personal artworks. Some more realistic, some totally abstract. It's wonderful to just make things and not worry about the results.

Enjoying
The beautiful chilly sweater, Drinking lots of hot coffee, Wearing sweaters, Playing with color schemes, Reading more poetry, Making lists of everything.

---

Today I'm prepping content for November, and getting those DIY projects ready. I'm also planning out content and projects for the last two months of 2012, and I'm really excited about all the goodness to come this season!



peace and love,
-k