9.09.2012

Currently

This week was a whirlwind of amazing events, ideas, and activities. It began with my birthday celebrations; hitting up boutiques, little shops, getting some new goodies, eating french fry pizza, wonderful presents from Daniel, and awesome movies at night. The next day we went to "Our Body", (like "Body Worlds" in the states). It was an amazing experience! Absolutely breath-taking and an experience I will never forget.

Now I'm coming out of my vacation-birthday-lazy mode, and into creative-inspired-work mode. Luckily, the break was good for me and I've come back full-force with some brand new ideas and plans.




For Your Eyes:
-A Beautiful Mess | Homemade Photo Filter DIY
-Jessica Comingore | Rebranding + Fresh Starts
-ALT Summit | A Creative Life
-Ban.do Blog | It's Pom Pom Time
-This Is Colossal | RGB Color Atlas, Every Color Imaginable

For Your Ears:
Architecture in Helsinki | Heart, It Races -- A deliciously fun tune, (as are most songs by AIH). The fun lyrics and dance-able beat has got me randomly dancing while I'm working.

Working On: Oh boy, I'm in the middle of a massive brand/work/productivity overhaul right now. It's starting with my blogs, shops, and online projects. I'm getting everything tidied up and swoon-worthy. Then, I'm starting work for the holiday season!

Looking Forward To: 
1. Starting a new inspiration journal for collecting and collaging.
2. Finishing my big overhaul project. Can't wait to see the final results!
3. Launching "Artist Life" Interviews over at B&B.